Don’t forget! We have make-up classes on Thursday, October 19th, 2017, same time, same place!
Great news! Hillsborough Parks and Recreation has approved a make-up day for our co-op that works for all the instructors!
Mark your calendar!
Thursday, October 19th, 2017
SEPTEMBER 25TH UPDATE: The deadline to submit class proposals is October 7th, 2017. Don’t delay!
- Do you want first dibs when registration opens for Spring 2018?
- Do you have a skill or an idea for a class you’d love to teach to a group of kids that are super eager to learn?
Then, don’t wait! Submit your ideas for a class for the Spring 2018 semester! You have nothing to lose and LOTS TO GAIN! Our co-op is GROWING and we need your help to keep up with the demand for knowledge!
If your class is confirmed and scheduled (posted on eventbrite), you will be amongst the first people to be able to register for classes.
Follow This link to fill out the class submission form.
We are set to start classes tomorrow Tuesday September 19, 2017! As for the make up class, we are checking with teachers to see if the date made available by the park works for them. We will let everyone know as soon as that is decided. See you tomorrow in class!
Hello Brandon Learning Co-op families!
We hope you’re getting back to a state of normalcy after this past week-and-a-half of uncertainty caused by hurricane Irma. If anyone is in need of assistance, please know we are a community of families ready to lend a hand.
We want everyone to know that we are currently working to get in touch with the Hillsborough Parks and Rec director regarding classes. At this time, this is what we are waiting to confirm from them:
1) will the building be available for classes this coming Tuesday September 19th, 2017
2) are we able to make up our missed class, and if so, what dates are available for a make up day? (We hope to get several options so we can find the one that works for all the teachers and as many families as possible).
As soon as we have this information we will email everyone, post it on the blog, and on the Facebook group.
If you have any concerns or questions, please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com
Classes start Tuesday September 5th, 2017!
- If you’ve secured a spot in a class, you will be contacted by the co-op and by your teachers before classes start.
- If you are on the waitlist, you can remain on the waitlist until the first day of class (if anyone drops out, you will be contacted if you are up next on the list),
- If you want to be removed from the waitlist, please let us know by contacting us.
- Anyone needing to drop classes at this point, be aware that we are unable to provide a refund.
We are working every spare minute we have outside our homeschool and work lives to ensure everything runs smoothly! Thank you for your patience and we look forward to meeting everyone!
It’s going to be great!
A new class just opened up! click here to register for “The Art of Reading”!